Monday, January 5, 2009

Mom and Doug´s Visit

gringo tourists
too much bus travel

Cuenca decorated for Christmas


Ori!!!! They know her here too?!



The Devil´s Nose train ride. See my white skeakers?


Chimborazo. It´s peak is Earth´s closest point to the sun (equatorial buldge).


Quilotoa hike.


Quilotoa volcanic lake.




So green.


The three travelers. They look happy, but are all suffering from Ecuabelly...I think it was the market in Quito.


I love llamas! I´m going to get some when I move to the country in my next life.

The Chugchiglan cheese factory.

Chugchiglan.

Decorating the church for Christmas.





The Black Sheep Inn.





Common Fund for Commodities visit to Las Lajas.

Alberto and Eva.


Eva´s garden.

Alberto´s parents.



Kids in Chugchiglan.

Mom on the zipline!



The Basilica in Quito.

Quito´s old town.










My bedroom.


The kitchen.


Pretty nice for a garage....







No comments: