Saturday, April 26, 2008

Some Pictures


Me and my Cayambe host family in Otavalo at the Peguche waterfall.

My neighborhood Ecuavolley team. I was Señorita Deportes! Apparently, in Ecuador they have beauty pagents at athletic events--so sleazy and latin.

Volcán Cayambe. The morning view from our training center.


A cloudy view of the páramo on the way to Oyacachi.

The green is decieving--it was super cold there.

On a cliff overlooking the town of Oyacachi with my Ecua dad, brother and sister. Oyacachi is known for it´s hotsprings. We spent all day soaking in the water and then had a cookout of guinea pig and duck. Luckily, I was a little sick that day from some mystery soup that I ate the day before so I was able to put off eating guinea pig a little longer. I´ll do it, I promise. I´ve got two years.





No comments: